Seven Promises (song)


Seven Promises

Seven Promises (song)

Click Here For The Song

Click Here For The Bible Study

[Verse 1]
When my past comes calling,
And I feel the weight of shame,
Yahweh, You are merciful;
You call me back again.
Through Yeshua I am forgiven,
No longer bound by sin.
You give me strength to follow You
And walk in freedom again.

[Chorus]
I am forgiven, I am free,
I have a living hope in Yeshua’s victory.
I am gifted, I have purpose,
I am valuable to You.
I am blessed by Your mercy;
Yahweh, Your word is true.

[Verse 2]
When I cannot see tomorrow,
You are faithful while I wait.
You can use the gifts You’ve given
To help me serve today.
You made me in Your image;
You know me and You care.
Even through the hardest seasons,
Your mercy meets me there.

[Chorus]
I am forgiven, I am free,
I have a living hope in Yeshua’s victory.
I am gifted, I have purpose,
I am valuable to You.
I am blessed by Your mercy;
Yahweh, Your word is true.

[Bridge]
My hope rests in the resurrection,
When You make all things new.
Until that day, I’ll trust Your promise
And keep walking with You.

[Final Chorus]
I am forgiven, I am free,
I have a living hope in Yeshua’s victory.
I am gifted, I have purpose,
I am valuable to You.
I am blessed by Your mercy;
Yahweh, Your word is true.

Seven Promises (song)

Click Here For The Song

Click Here For The Bible Study

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN EVIL DISGUISES ITSELF AS GOOD

WHEN EVIL DISGUISES ITSELF AS GOOD A Bible Study on Deception, the Beast, and Remaining Faithful to Yahweh Key passages: 2 Corinthians 11:13...