Yahweh Forgives When We Repent (song)
Click Here For The Bible Study
[Verse 1]
I brought You words I can’t take back,
And roads I wish I’d never walked.
I named the wrong that I had done;
I turned to You with all my heart.
[Pre-Chorus]
Where I have wounded, help me mend.
Where I have failed, teach me again.
[Chorus]
Yahweh forgives when we repent,
His mercy calls us home again.
He hears the heart that turns to Him;
He washes clean and lets us begin.
I’ll lay this burden at His feet—
Yahweh forgives when we repent.
[Verse 2]
Like Peter, I have known my fear;
Like David, I have known my shame.
But You have heard my honest prayer
And called me forward in Your ways.
[Pre-Chorus]
I cannot change what’s come before,
But I can follow You once more.
[Chorus]
Yahweh forgives when we repent,
His mercy calls us home again.
He hears the heart that turns to Him;
He washes clean and lets us begin.
I’ll lay this burden at His feet—
Yahweh forgives when we repent.
[Bridge]
Create in me a clean heart, Yahweh.
Help me make right what I can today.
When guilt returns, remind my soul:
Your mercy never fails.
[Final Chorus]
Yahweh forgives when we repent,
His mercy calls us home again.
I’ll turn to Him and walk His way;
I need not carry yesterday.
I’ll lay this burden at His feet—
Yahweh forgives when we repent.
[Outro]
Your mercy never fails.
Your mercy never fails.
No comments:
Post a Comment