Seven Promises To Remember

Seven Promises to Remember

 Click Here For The Song

Seven Promises to Remember

I am forgiven. 
I am free. 
I have hope. 
I am gifted. 
I have a purpose. 
I am valuable. 
I am blessed. 

Scripture gives each statement meaning. They are invitations to trust Yahweh and follow Yeshua, even when our feelings or circumstances tell us otherwise.

1. I am forgiven

Read: Psalm 103:8–12; Isaiah 1:18; Acts 10:43; Ephesians 1:7; 1 John 1:9.

David says Yahweh removes the sins of those who fear Him “as far as the east is from the west” (Psalm 103:12). Through Yeshua, forgiveness is offered to those who believe in Him (Acts 10:43). John calls us to confess our sins, trusting Yahweh to forgive and cleanse us (1 John 1:9).

Forgiveness does not mean our choices never mattered. It means our past need not keep us from returning to Yahweh. We can confess what we have done, turn from it, and receive His mercy.

Ask yourself: Is there something I have confessed to Yahweh but still refuse to believe He can forgive?

2. I am free

Read: John 8:31–36; Romans 6:6–8; Galatians 5:1, 13; 1 Peter 2:16.

Yeshua speaks of freedom from slavery to sin: “If the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed” (John 8:36). Paul says freedom is a call to serve one another in love (Galatians 5:13). Peter likewise warns against using freedom as a cover for wrongdoing.

This promise is deeper than being able to do whatever we want. In Yeshua, we can leave behind the rule of sin and learn to live faithfully.

Ask yourself: What habit, fear, or guilt am I allowing to act like my master?

3. I have hope

Read: Lamentations 3:21–26; Romans 5:1–5; Hebrews 10:23; 1 Peter 1:3–4.

Lamentations speaks of Yahweh’s mercies in the middle of grief. Paul acknowledges suffering, yet says hope grows as Yahweh sustains His people through it (Romans 5:3–5). Peter points to the resurrection of Yeshua as the foundation of a living hope (1 Peter 1:3).

Hope is not a promise that every painful situation will change today. It is confidence that Yahweh remains faithful and that death and sorrow will not have the final word.

Ask yourself: Which promise of Yahweh can I hold onto while I wait?

4. I am gifted

Read: Romans 12:4–8; 1 Corinthians 12:4–27; James 1:17; 1 Peter 4:10.

Paul describes different gifts among believers, all needed within one body. Peter tells each person to use what they have received to serve others (1 Peter 4:10). A gift may be teaching or encouragement; it may also be giving, helping, or showing mercy.

You do not need someone else’s abilities to be useful. Yahweh can use what He has placed in your hands.

Ask yourself: What can I do this week to encourage or help one person?

5. I have a purpose

Read: Proverbs 16:9; John 15:16; Romans 8:28–29; Ephesians 2:8–10.

Ephesians says we are saved by grace and created in Yeshua for good works (Ephesians 2:8–10). Yeshua calls His disciples to bear lasting fruit (John 15:16). Our purpose includes becoming faithful people who love, obey, and serve.

Jeremiah 29:11, cited in the image, was spoken to people facing exile. Its first promise was to that community; it should not be read as a guarantee that every individual plan will succeed. It does show Yahweh’s faithfulness during a long and difficult wait.

Ask yourself: What faithful action is before me today, even if I cannot yet see the whole path?

6. I am valuable

Read: Genesis 1:26–27; Psalm 8:4–6; Psalm 139:13–15; John 3:16.

Human worth begins with Yahweh, who made people in His image (Genesis 1:26–27). The psalmist marvels that Yahweh cares for us (Psalm 8:4). John 3:16 shows the depth of His love in giving His Son.

Your value does not disappear with age, illness, loneliness, a mistake, or someone else’s rejection. You remain a person Yahweh made and sees.

Ask yourself: Whose judgment have I allowed to speak louder than Yahweh’s care for me?

7. I am blessed

Read: Psalm 32:1–2; Psalm 144:15; Galatians 3:8–9; Ephesians 1:3; Romans 10:12–13.

Psalm 32 calls the forgiven person blessed. Ephesians 1:3 speaks of spiritual blessings in Yeshua. These passages do not promise a life without loss or hardship. They point to the blessing of belonging to Yahweh and receiving His mercy.

Blessing may be present even on a day when life feels difficult. We can thank Yahweh for His faithfulness while honestly bringing Him our needs.

Ask yourself: What blessing can I recognize today without pretending that my struggles are gone?

Bringing the seven together

These statements are strongest when we keep their scriptural meaning:

Because of Yahweh’s mercy, I can seek forgiveness. Through Yeshua, I can walk in freedom. Because He raised Yeshua, I have hope. He has given me ways to serve. He calls me to live faithfully. He made me with worth. And I can thank Him for blessings even in hard seasons.

Prayer: Yahweh, help me receive Your forgiveness, walk in the freedom Yeshua gives, and hold fast to the hope of the resurrection. Show me how to use my gifts, serve with purpose, remember the value You give to every person, and recognize Your blessings. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN EVIL DISGUISES ITSELF AS GOOD

WHEN EVIL DISGUISES ITSELF AS GOOD A Bible Study on Deception, the Beast, and Remaining Faithful to Yahweh Key passages: 2 Corinthians 11:13...