He wants us to choose life.
I call heaven and earth to witness this day,
I have set before you life and death,
Blessing and cursing...
Therefore—
Choose life.
In the garden stood two different ways,
Two trees before the eyes of man,
One said, “Trust the One who made you,”
One said, “Choose your own command.”
From the beginning Yahweh showed us,
There is a path that leads to life,
Trust His wisdom, hear His voice,
Turn from darkness—make your choice.
There’s a way that seems right to a man,
But death is waiting at the end,
So I will not lean on what I understand,
I will put my trust in Him.
Choose life! Choose life!
Yahweh sets the choice before us,
Blessing or cursing,
Darkness or light.
Choose life! Choose life!
Love Yahweh and hear His voice,
Walk in His ways,
Keep His commandments—
Choose life!
“See, I set before you life and good,
And death and evil,” Yahweh said,
Love Me, walk within My ways,
And I will guide the road ahead.
Blessed in the city, blessed in the field,
Blessed in the work your hands have done,
Peace and wisdom, strength and guidance,
When Yahweh's ways become your own.
Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,
Lean not upon your own way,
Acknowledge Him in everything,
And He will make your pathway straight.
Choose life! Choose life!
Yahweh sets the choice before us,
Blessing or cursing,
Darkness or light.
Choose life! Choose life!
Love Yahweh and hear His voice,
Walk in His ways,
Keep His commandments—
Choose life!
The world says, “Follow your own heart,
Do whatever feels right to you,”
But feelings change and men are wrong,
Only Yahweh's Word is true.
Seek first His Kingdom and righteousness,
Not wealth or comfort, praise or fame,
For what would profit all this world,
If we turn away from Yahweh's name?
Great peace have those who love Your law,
Your commandments light the way,
Perfect, righteous, pure and true,
A lamp to guide us every day.
They are not chains that bind our hands,
They are the pathway we should know,
Instructions from a loving Father,
Showing us the way to go.
Yeshua said,
“Not My will—
But the will of Him who sent Me.”
Not my wisdom—
Not my way—
Father, teach me to obey.
Not the world—
Not my pride—
Yahweh, I will choose Your side.
When every other voice grows loud,
Your Word will be my solid ground.
Every morning...
The choice is there.
Life or death.
Blessing or cursing.
My way...
Or Yahweh's way.
Today I choose...
LIFE.
Choose life! Choose life!
Yahweh sets the choice before us,
Blessing or cursing,
Darkness or light.
Choose life! Choose life!
Love Yahweh and hear His voice,
Walk in His ways,
Keep His commandments—
Choose life!
Choose truth! Choose His way!
Seek His Kingdom every day,
Trust His wisdom,
Stand and obey!
Choose life! Choose life!
There is hope beyond the grave,
Resurrection, life eternal,
In the Kingdom Yahweh gave!
I have set before you
Life and death,
Blessing and cursing...
Therefore choose life,
That you
And your children
May live.
Choose life.
True. God loves us. He will never force anything upon us. We must want, ask for Him and His higher than our ways. His way leads to life.
ReplyDelete