Tell My Children I love them (SONG)

 


TELL MY CHILDREN I LOVE THEM



If anyone knows my daughter Elise Salinas and her husband Paul of San Antonio Texas.
Tell them I would love to see my grandson. They are in a cult church called the Philadelphia Church of God headquartered in Edmond Ok. They church leader, a man that calls himself KING OF ISRAEL, Gerald Flurry will not allow them to see me.
I made this short video from a picture of the little guy that I have.... I would like to meet him before I die.

---

[Verse 1]
Twelve long years have come and gone,
Still I wonder where the time has flown.
I remember little hands in mine,
And I'd give anything to turn back time.

There are photographs upon my wall,
Memories of when I had you all.
And though the years have carried you away,
There's something that I need to say.

[Chorus]
Tell my children I love them,
Tell them their daddy still cares.
Tell them I've never forgotten
The laughter, the memories, the years.

Tell them my door is still open,
There's nothing they need to explain.
I don't want an argument,
I don't need to place any blame.

If you see my son,
If you see my daughter,
There's only one thing I ask you to do—
Tell my children I love them,
And I'm still waiting for them too.

[Verse 2]
Nathan, you're still my little boy,
Though you're a grown man with a life of your own.
Sometimes I wonder what your days are like,
And if you ever think about home.

Elise, I remember when you called
On one of the darkest days I've known.
You sent a picture of your little boy,
A grandson I've never held or known.

You told me there'd be a little girl,
Another precious life upon the way.
I've wondered what she looks like
And I've prayed for all of you each day.

[Chorus]
Tell my children I love them,
Tell them their daddy still cares.
Tell them I've never forgotten
The laughter, the memories, the years.

Tell them my door is still open,
There's nothing they need to explain.
I don't want an argument,
I don't need to place any blame.

If you see my son,
If you see my daughter,
There's only one thing I ask you to do—
Tell my children I love them,
And I'm still waiting for them too.

[Verse 3]
We have already lost so much,
There are empty places at the table now.
There are voices that we cannot hear,
And faces that we cannot see right now.

Sterling's sleeping, waiting for the day
When Yahweh calls him from the grave.
And I believe we'll see him once again
In the resurrection Yahweh promised us.

So while there's still a little time,
Why should another year go by?
Life is short and tomorrow isn't ours—
Don't let love become another goodbye.


I don't ask you to agree with me,
I don't ask you to choose a side.
I'm only asking you to remember
I'm still your dad inside.

No man can erase the memories.
No distance can change what's true.
Whatever happened yesterday,
I will always love you.

And if the telephone should ring tonight,
There'd be no anger in my voice.
I'd simply say, "I've missed you so.
I'm thankful just to hear your voice."


Tell my children I love them,
Tell them I'm waiting right here.
Tell them there's nothing to fear from me,
No condemnation waiting here.

I don't need explanations.
We don't have to settle the past.
Just give your old dad a phone call—
That's really all I ask.


Tell my children I LOVE THEM,
Tell them their daddy still cares.
Through every lonely Sabbath,
Through every unanswered prayer.

Tell Nathan that I love him.
Tell Elise I love her too.
Tell my grandchildren Grandpa loves them,
Though we've never had the chance to meet.

And someday when Yahweh makes all things new,
And broken families are restored,
May we stand together as a family
And never be separated anymore.


Nathan...
Elise...

If somehow you ever hear this song,
There's something I want you to know.

You don't have to explain.
You don't have to defend.
You don't have to make up for all these years.

Just call me.

My door is open.

My heart is open.

And no matter how many years may pass...

I'm your dad.
And I love you.

TELL MY CHILDREN I LOVE THEM


No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN EVIL DISGUISES ITSELF AS GOOD

WHEN EVIL DISGUISES ITSELF AS GOOD A Bible Study on Deception, the Beast, and Remaining Faithful to Yahweh Key passages: 2 Corinthians 11:13...