There Is Power in Your Tongue (song)

 

There Is Power in Your Tongue

There Is Power in Your Tongue (song)

Click Here For The Song

Click Here For The Bible Study

[Verse 1]
Out of the heart, the mouth will speak,
Words can give courage, words can make weak.
I will not magnify the troubles I see;
I’ll magnify Yahweh, who watches over me.

I may be weary, I may feel pain,
But I will remember His mercy again.
I won’t deny the burdens I bear;
I’ll speak with faith, for Yahweh is there.

[Chorus]
There is power in your tongue—
Speak life, speak truth, speak faith.
When fear says there is no hope,
Remember Yahweh makes a way.
Speak mercy, speak gratitude;
Let every word be true.
There is power in your tongue—
Let Yahweh’s light speak through you.

[Verse 2]
I may have needs, but Yahweh knows;
He directs my steps wherever I go.
I may feel sorrow, but hope still remains;
Yeshua will strengthen me through every pain.

When I feel lonely, His promise is near:
“I will never forsake you”—so I will not fear.
When I am burdened and cannot see through,
I’ll cast every care upon Yahweh, who is true.

[Chorus]
There is power in your tongue—
Speak life, speak truth, speak faith.
When fear says there is no hope,
Remember Yahweh makes a way.
Speak mercy, speak gratitude;
Let every word be true.
There is power in your tongue—
Let Yahweh’s light speak through you.

[Bridge]
Set a watch, O Yahweh, before my mouth;
Keep the door of my lips today.
Let my words bring healing,
Let them strengthen the weak.
Let the words of my mouth
Be pleasing in Your sight;
You are my strength and my Redeemer,
My hope through every night.

[Declaration]
I may be tired—Yahweh renews my strength.
I may feel sorrow—I am not without hope.
I may face tomorrow without knowing the way,
But Yahweh is already there.

My life belongs to Yahweh.
My times are in His hands.
I will speak truth and gratitude;
By His Spirit, I will stand.

[Final Chorus]
There is power in your tongue—
Speak life, speak truth, speak faith.
When darkness whispers, “You are lost,”
Declare that Yahweh makes a way.
Speak kindness, speak encouragement;
Let love guide all you do.
There is power in your tongue—
Let Yahweh’s light speak through you.

[Outro]
I will not crown my pain as ruler;
I will trust what Yahweh has said.
I will speak of His mercy and goodness,
And the Kingdom that lies ahead.

There Is Power in Your Tongue (song)

Click Here For The Song

Click Here For The Bible Study

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN EVIL DISGUISES ITSELF AS GOOD

WHEN EVIL DISGUISES ITSELF AS GOOD A Bible Study on Deception, the Beast, and Remaining Faithful to Yahweh Key passages: 2 Corinthians 11:13...