Yahweh’s Daily To-Do List (song)


[Verse 1]
When morning breaks and I open my eyes,
Before I face the troubles of this life,
I will turn my heart to Yahweh above
And begin each day surrounded by His love.

When answers do not come and the road is long,
I will wait on Yahweh and remain strong.
I may not understand what He has planned,
But I know my times are safely in His hands.

[Pre-Chorus]
When I cannot see the way ahead,
I will remember what Yahweh has said.

[Chorus]
Wait patiently, walk by faith,
Pray about everything I face.
Think of others, show them love,
Trust in Yahweh above.
Read His Word and then obey,
Give Him thanks throughout the day.
This will be my daily prayer:
“Yahweh, prepare me for Your Kingdom.”

[Verse 2]
I will walk by faith and not by sight,
Holding to His promises through the night.
What I see may fill my heart with fear,
But Yahweh is faithful, and He is always near.

Before I worry, I will kneel and pray,
Giving every fear and care away.
I will seek His will in all I do,
Knowing He is merciful, wise, and true.

[Pre-Chorus]
When my heart is burdened and afraid,
I will trust the promises He made.

[Chorus]
Wait patiently, walk by faith,
Pray about everything I face.
Think of others, show them love,
Trust in Yahweh above.
Read His Word and then obey,
Give Him thanks throughout the day.
This will be my daily prayer:
“Yahweh, prepare me for Your Kingdom.”

[Verse 3]
Open up my eyes to those in need;
Help me show compassion through every deed.
May I lift the weary, comfort those who cry,
And serve them as Yeshua did throughout His life.

I will trust in Yahweh with all my heart,
And not depend upon my thoughts alone.
I will acknowledge Him in all my ways,
And follow where His righteous Word may lead.

[Bridge]
Your Word is a lamp before my feet,
A light upon the path for me.
Teach me Your statutes; make me wise;
Write Your truth upon my heart and mind.

Your mercy is new with every dawn;
Your faithfulness keeps leading on.
In every trial, come what may,
I will remember to give You praise.

[Final Chorus]
Wait patiently, walk by faith,
Pray about everything I face.
Think of others, show them love,
Trust in Yahweh above.
Read His Word and then obey,
Give Him thanks throughout the day.
This will be my daily prayer:
“Yahweh, prepare me for Your Kingdom.”

[Outro]
Wait patiently…
Walk by faith…
Pray and trust Him every day.
Read His Word…
Give Him praise…
Yahweh, guide me in Your ways.

Prepare my heart,
Prepare my life,
For service in Your Kingdom.

Yahweh’s Daily To-Do List (song)


No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN EVIL DISGUISES ITSELF AS GOOD

WHEN EVIL DISGUISES ITSELF AS GOOD A Bible Study on Deception, the Beast, and Remaining Faithful to Yahweh Key passages: 2 Corinthians 11:13...