[Verse 1]
In a dream, I walked a narrow ridge,
With a valley far below.
My feet slipped from the winding trail,
And down I started to go.
I reached for roots and broken stones,
But nothing held me fast.
The harder that I tried to climb,
The more I slid at last.
[Verse 2]
Then a strong hand reached and lifted me
Where I could never stand alone.
It set my feet upon the trail,
On steady earth and stone.
And there I heard a voice that said,
“Go forward on your way.
Turn neither left nor to the right;
Keep walking, day by day.”
[Chorus]
Yahweh, hold me with Your hand,
When my feet can barely stand.
Keep me walking in Your light,
Turning neither left nor right.
When I stumble, help me rise;
Keep Your way before my eyes.
By Your mercy, I’ll walk on—
A fall need not mean hope is gone.
[Verse 3]
I cannot say just what that dream
Was given me to show,
But in Your Word I find the truth
That teaches me to go.
Though I fall, You can uphold me;
Though I stray, I can return.
Let me follow where You lead me,
With a humble heart to learn.
[Chorus]
Yahweh, hold me with Your hand,
When my feet can barely stand.
Keep me walking in Your light,
Turning neither left nor right.
When I stumble, help me rise;
Keep Your way before my eyes.
By Your mercy, I’ll walk on—
A fall need not mean hope is gone.
[Bridge]
I could not climb by strength alone;
I needed help beyond my own.
Your mercy calls me back to You,
To walk the path Your Word shows true.
One faithful step, one whispered prayer—
Through every trial, meet me there.
[Final Chorus]
Yahweh, hold me with Your hand,
Teach my weary feet to stand.
Keep me walking in Your light,
Turning neither left nor right.
When I stumble, help me rise;
Keep Your way before my eyes.
By Your mercy, I’ll walk on—
A fall need not mean hope is gone.
[Outro]
You lifted me; I’ll walk again.
Your Word will guide me to the end.
One faithful step, then one step more—
Along the ridge, I’m moving forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment