Yahweh Is My Shepherd (song)


Yahweh Is My Shepherd

Yahweh Is My Shepherd (song)

Click Her For The Song

Click Here For The Bible Study

[Verse 1]
Yahweh is my Shepherd,
In His care I will abide.
He knows the things I’m needing,
And He walks here by my side.
He leads me into pastures green,
Where quiet waters flow.
He gives my weary heart His rest,
And teaches me to grow.

[Chorus]
Yahweh is my Shepherd,
I will follow where He leads.
His Word will light my pathway,
His mercy meets my needs.
Even in the darkest valley,
I will trust and will not fear.
I am held within His keeping,
For my Shepherd’s always near.

[Verse 2]
When my strength is fading,
He restores my soul again.
When my feet have wandered,
He calls me back to Him.
He leads in paths of righteousness,
And teaches me His ways.
For the honor of His holy name,
I’ll follow all my days.

[Chorus]
Yahweh is my Shepherd,
I will follow where He leads.
His Word will light my pathway,
His mercy meets my needs.
Even in the darkest valley,
I will trust and will not fear.
I am held within His keeping,
For my Shepherd’s always near.

[Verse 3]
You prepare a table
While my enemies remain.
Your kindness still sustains me
Through the sorrow and the pain.
You anoint my head with oil,
My cup is overflowing.
Through every season of my life,
Your faithful love keeps showing.

[Bridge]
Your rod and staff will comfort me,
Your correction guides me home.
Through every shadow, every storm,
I do not walk alone.
Your goodness and Your mercy
Will follow all my days.
And in the resurrection,
I will rise to sing Your praise.

[Final Chorus]
Yahweh is my Shepherd,
I will follow where He leads.
His Word will light my pathway,
His mercy meets my needs.
Even in the darkest valley,
I will trust and will not fear.
I am held within His keeping,
For my Shepherd’s always near.

[Outro]
I will dwell with You forever,
In the home You have prepared.
Yahweh is my Shepherd—
I am safe within His care.

Yahweh Is My Shepherd (song)

Click Her For The Song

Click Here For The Bible Study

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 23 — Yahweh Is My Shepherd

  Click Here For The Song A Bible study on trust, guidance, restoration, and the faithful care of Yahweh Psalm 23 pictures Yahweh as a sheph...