The Peace That Surpasses Understanding (song)



The Peace That Surpasses Understanding (song)


[Verse 1]
When tomorrow weighs upon me,
And the night seems long and deep,
I will bring my cares before You,
Every burden that I keep.
With thanksgiving, I will seek You,
Yahweh, hear my humble prayer.
Though I cannot see the answer,
I can trust You with my care.

[Chorus]
The peace that surpasses understanding,
Guards my heart and guards my mind.
Through Yeshua, You sustain me,
With a love both strong and kind.
Though the storm is all around me,
And its ending I can’t see,
The peace that surpasses understanding
Keeps my heart at rest in Thee.

[Verse 2]
Teach my mind to dwell on goodness,
On the things both pure and true.
Let my words be filled with kindness,
Let my footsteps follow You.
Help me live the truth You teach me,
Let forgiveness have its place.
Make my hands a help to others,
Let my life reflect Your grace.

[Chorus]
The peace that surpasses understanding,
Guards my heart and guards my mind.
Through Yeshua, You sustain me,
With a love both strong and kind.
Though the storm is all around me,
And its ending I can’t see,
The peace that surpasses understanding
Keeps my heart at rest in Thee.

[Bridge]
When I have enough, I’ll thank You,
When I’m hungry, still I’ll pray.
Teach my heart to learn contentment,
Give me strength for every day.
Through Yeshua, You uphold me,
When my own strength fades away.
I will stand upon Your promise,
I will walk within Your way.

[Final Chorus]
The peace that surpasses understanding,
Guards my heart and guards my mind.
Through Yeshua, You sustain me,
With a love both strong and kind.
I will bring each fear before You,
I will trust what I can’t see.
The peace that surpasses understanding
Keeps my heart at rest in Thee.

[Outro]
Yahweh, hear my prayer of thanks,
You are near through everything.
Keep my heart in peace through Yeshua,
Let my life Your praises sing.

The Peace That Surpasses Understanding (song)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psalm 23 — Yahweh Is My Shepherd

  Click Here For The Song A Bible study on trust, guidance, restoration, and the faithful care of Yahweh Psalm 23 pictures Yahweh as a sheph...