THE GREAT COOKIE CRISIS OF THE PCG (song)


THE GREAT COOKIE CRISIS OF THE PCG

THE GREAT COOKIE CRISIS 

OF THE PCG (song)

Click Here For The Song

Click Here For The Letter


[Verse 1]
Took my boys out camping,
For a Fourth of July retreat.
The email said, “Bring cookies,
A few dozen ought to be sweet.”
I was watching what I ate,
So I asked quite innocently,
“Could I bring a different snack?”
That shook the P-C-G!

[Chorus]
The great cookie crisis!
The crumbs went up the line!
Two ministers, two directors,
Over one suggestion of mine!
I didn’t raid the cookie jar,
Or start a mutiny—
I asked about another snack,
And shook the P-C-G!

[Verse 2]
The coordinator called his minister,
Then Winters got the news.
He passed it on to Culpepper—
A cookie case to review!
Then Eagle called to warn me,
“Don’t bring that up again.”
Who knew a plate of cookies
Could occupy four men?

[Bridge]
Were raisins under suspicion?
Was oatmeal on the run?
Did someone question ginger snaps
About what I had done?
I should’ve offered broccoli—
But looking back, I fear,
They might’ve held a conference
And called in every tier!

[Final Chorus]
The great cookie crisis!
The crumbs went up the line!
Two ministers, two directors,
Over one suggestion of mine!
Now I’m free to choose my snacks,
And breathe much easier too.
No clearance for a watermelon—
I’ll bring enough for you!

[Spoken Ending]
That’s the way the cookie crumbles!
[End]

-----

The Great Cookie Crisis of the PCG.

This song is based on a TRUE STORY of how SICK and controlling the

Philadelphia Church of God (PCG) is and what the poor deceived people under their control have to endure.

Which version do you like best?

https://rumble.com/shorts/v7gcw30

Or

https://rumble.com/shorts/v7gcm6w

-----

THE GREAT COOKIE CRISIS OF THE PCG (song)

Click Here For The Song

Click Here For The Letter

No comments:

Post a Comment

AT THE TIME OF JACOB’S TROUBLE

  THE TIME OF JACOB’S TROUBLE Scripture tells of the Time of Jacob's trouble and why white western nations are being destroyed by invade...