“I Never Knew You”
[Verse 1]
Many will stand before Him that day,
Calling His name, believing their way,
“Lord, we preached, we worked in Your name,
We did mighty wonders and proclaimed Your fame.”
But Yeshua’s words will silence the room,
A warning that echoes beyond the tomb:
“It’s not enough just to call Me Lord—
Did you obey My Father’s Word?”
[Pre-Chorus]
Religion cannot save us,
And signs cannot prove
That we truly know Him
If His commands we refuse.
[Chorus]
Eternity is at stake,
This is no time to sleep,
Yeshua said, “If you love Me,
My commandments you will keep.”
Don’t trade the truth for tradition,
Don’t follow the ways of men,
I never want to hear Him say,
“I never knew you—depart from Me.”
[Verse 2]
They called Him Lord, they knew His name,
But lawlessness remained the same,
Sincere religion could not replace
Obedient faith and Yahweh’s ways.
So search the Scriptures, test what you hear,
Walk in the truth with reverent fear,
Not what is easy, not what men say—
But how Yeshua walked every day.
[Pre-Chorus]
Do the will of the Father,
Let His Word lead the way,
For the one who says he abides in Him
Should walk as He walked each day.
[Chorus]
Eternity is at stake,
This is no time to sleep,
Yeshua said, “If you love Me,
My commandments you will keep.”
Don’t trade the truth for tradition,
Don’t follow the ways of men,
I never want to hear Him say,
“I never knew you—depart from Me.”
[Bridge]
Is His Sabbath holy in my life?
Do I follow truth when it costs a price?
Do I follow Yahweh—or traditions of men?
Do I search His Word again and again?
Not religion without obedience,
Not empty words that disappear—
I want to know Him, walk beside Him,
And hear His voice when He appears.
[Breakdown]
“Lord, Lord” is not enough.
Miracles are not enough.
Religion is not enough.
We must do the will of the Father.
Walk as Yeshua walked.
Love what Yahweh loves.
Keep His commandments.
Endure until the end.
[Final Chorus]
ETERNITY IS AT STAKE,
So wake up while there’s time,
Hold tightly to the Word of Yahweh,
Leave the ways of men behind.
Let truth become your footsteps,
Let obedience prove your faith,
For when I finally stand before Him,
There’s one thing I long to hear—
“Well done, My faithful servant,
Come and enter into joy.”
[Outro]
Search the Scriptures.
Walk in truth.
Keep His commandments.
Follow Yeshua.
Eternity is at stake.
No comments:
Post a Comment