PRAY WITHOUT CEASING (Song)
[Verse 1]
In the quiet of the morning,
Before the rising sun,
I bow my heart before You, Yahweh,
Before the day’s begun.
Evening, morning, and at noon,
I’ll lift my voice to You,
Not because a number binds me,
But because Your Word is true.
[Pre-Chorus]
Not for men to see me,
Not empty words I say,
But from a heart that seeks You,
I come to You and pray.
[Chorus]
Pray without ceasing,
Walk with Yahweh every day,
In thanksgiving and repentance,
Let Him guide you on your way.
Morning, noon, and evening,
Through the darkness, through the light,
Pray without ceasing,
Keep your heart with Yahweh day and night.
[Verse 2]
Daniel knelt three times a day,
And faithfully gave thanks,
Yeshua sought a quiet place
To pray before the dawn.
When decisions stood before Him,
He prayed throughout the night,
Always seeking Yahweh’s will,
Walking faithfully in His sight.
[Pre-Chorus]
No vain repetitions,
No words for empty show,
Speak sincerely to the Father,
For He already knows.
[Chorus]
Pray without ceasing,
Walk with Yahweh every day,
In thanksgiving and repentance,
Let Him guide you on your way.
Morning, noon, and evening,
Through the darkness, through the light,
Pray without ceasing,
Keep your heart with Yahweh day and night.
[Bridge]
Our Father in heaven,
Hallowed be Your name,
Let Your Kingdom come, Yahweh,
Let Your will be done.
Give us daily bread,
Forgive us as we forgive,
Lead us from temptation,
Teach us how to live.
I’ll pray with faith and obedience,
I’ll seek Your will, not mine,
Through the name of Yeshua,
I come before You every time.
[Final Chorus]
Pray without ceasing,
When you’re joyful, when you’re tried,
When you need His strength and wisdom,
Keep Yahweh by your side.
Morning, noon, and evening,
Every moment, every day,
Not a ritual, but a relationship—
Keep your heart with Yahweh and pray.
[Outro]
Pray without ceasing,
Give thanks along the way.
Walk closely with Yahweh…
And never cease to pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment