THREE PROMISES — ONE VICTORY (SONG)

 



THREE PROMISES  ONE VICTORY (SONG)


[Verse 1]
When fear comes knocking at my door,
I know where I will stand.
I submit my life to Yahweh,
And place it in His hands.
I will not bow to fear and lies,
I know what I must do:
Submit to Yahweh, resist the devil,
And he will flee from you.

[Pre-Chorus]
Not by my power, not by my might,
I stand on Yahweh's Word tonight.

[Chorus]
Three promises, one victory,
Three truths that set the faithful free.
When fear comes, I will stand—
James four seven, Yahweh holds my hand.
When doubt says I will never make it through,
First John four four tells me what is true:
Greater is He who is in me
Than he who is in the world.
Three promises, one victory—
Yahweh gives the victory!

[Verse 2]
When doubt begins to whisper,
"You're too weak, you're all alone,"
I won't measure by my weakness,
For my strength is not my own.
The One who called and chose me
Is greater than them all.
No power standing against me
Is greater than Yahweh.

[Pre-Chorus]
Not by my power, not by my might,
His Spirit gives me strength to fight.

[Chorus]
Three promises, one victory,
Three truths that set the faithful free.
When fear comes, I will stand—
James four seven, Yahweh holds my hand.
When doubt says I will never make it through,
First John four four tells me what is true:
Greater is He who is in me
Than he who is in the world.
Three promises, one victory—
Yahweh gives the victory!

[Verse 3]
When the enemy attacks me,
I remember Yeshua's words:
"I have given you authority
Over all the enemy's power."
I will not live defeated,
I will not run and hide.
Luke ten nineteen reminds me
Yeshua's by my side.

[Bridge]
Moses feared—Yahweh used him.
Gideon doubted—Yahweh called.
David failed—Yahweh restored him.
Peter stumbled—but he stood tall.

So when the enemy tells me,
"You're broken beyond repair,"
I'll remember Yahweh restores us,
And His strength will meet me there.

I'm not defeated!
I'm not abandoned!
I'm not alone in this fight!
Yahweh is with me,
Yeshua has called me—
I'll walk by faith, not sight!

[Breakdown]
When fear comes—
James four seven!
Submit to Yahweh, resist the devil,
And he will flee!

When doubt comes—
First John four four!
Greater is He who is in you
Than he who is in the world!

When the enemy attacks—
Luke ten nineteen!
Stand in the authority
Yeshua has given!

[Final Chorus]
Three promises, one victory,
Three truths that set the faithful free.
No fear will rule, no doubt will reign,
Yahweh's promises remain!

Submit to Him!
Stand in faith!
Resist the lies and hold your place!
Greater is He, so I will stand,
My life is safely in His hands.

Three promises, one victory,
One coming Kingdom we will see!
Through every trial, faithfully,
Yahweh gives the victory!

[Outro]
When fear comes—remember.
When doubt comes—remember.
When the enemy attacks—remember.

James four seven.
First John four four.
Luke ten nineteen.

Three promises...
One victory.

Yahweh gives the victory.

THREE PROMISES  ONE VICTORY (SONG)




THREE PROMISES  ONE VICTORY


No comments:

Post a Comment

CONVICTION

  Question:   Why is it when you won't compromise your beliefs and agree that it is ok to break Yahweh's law the default of people i...