I DO NOT FEAR DEATH (song)


I DO NOT FEAR DEATH

I DO NOT FEAR DEATH (song)

Click Here For The Song

Click Here For The Bible Study

[Verse 1]
There are losses that change everything,
Leaving silence where laughter had been.
All that this world once promised me
Cannot restore my family.
Silver and gold have lost their shine;
Nothing can purchase one moment in time.
But every tear and every prayer
Are known by Yahweh—He is near.

[Pre-Chorus]
Though grief has broken my heart,
This is not where my story ends.
The grave may bring a time apart,
But we will rise and meet again.

[Chorus]
I do not fear death,
But I will not seek it.
My life belongs to Yahweh;
Every breath has a meaning.
My times are in His hands;
I will trust His appointed plan.
Death is not my destination—
My hope is the resurrection.

[Verse 2]
When Elijah could walk no more,
Yahweh met him weak and worn.
He gave him rest, He gave him bread,
And placed new purpose before him.
When Job could see no reason why,
His darkest chapter was not his final line.
So when sorrow hides the road from view,
Yahweh, help me remain faithful to You.

[Pre-Chorus]
Though grief has broken my heart,
This is not where my story ends.
The grave may bring a time apart,
But we will rise and meet again.

[Chorus]
I do not fear death,
But I will not seek it.
My life belongs to Yahweh;
Every breath has a meaning.
My times are in His hands;
I will trust His appointed plan.
Death is not my destination—
My hope is the resurrection.

[Verse 3]
The dead are sleeping in the earth,
Waiting for the voice of Yeshua.
The trumpet sounds, the graves release;
The mortal rise to immortality.
The empty chair will not remain;
We will hear those precious voices again.
No more sorrow, no final goodbye—
Yahweh will wipe the tears from our eyes.

[Bridge]
While I have breath, I will endure.
While I have truth, I will proclaim.
While someone hurts, I will bring comfort.
While I have life, I’ll praise Your name.

I will not surrender to despair;
Yahweh still has a purpose for me here.
I’ll finish the work placed in my hands
And leave my future in His plan.

[Breakdown]
I am not afraid to die,
But faithfully I choose to live.
Until the day appointed comes,
I will give what I have left to give.

[Final Chorus]
I do not fear death,
But I will not seek it.
My life belongs to Yahweh;
Every breath has a meaning.
My times are in His hands;
I will trust His appointed plan.
Death is not my destination—
My hope is the resurrection.

I do not fear the grave;
Yeshua has overcome it.
The sleeping dead will rise,
And death will be swallowed in victory.
Every sorrow finally ends;
We will hold our loved ones again.
Death is not our destination—
Our hope is the resurrection.

[Outro]
O death, where is your sting?
O grave, where is your victory?
Yahweh will call—
The sleeping will awaken.

I will remain faithful
Until my appointed time.
Death is not my destination.
Resurrection is.

I DO NOT FEAR DEATH (song)

Click Here For The Song

Click Here For The Bible Study

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEITHER LEFT NOR RIGHT (SONG)

NEITHER LEFT OR RIGHT (SONG) Click Here For The Song Click Here For The Letter [Verse 1] In a dream, I walked a narrow ridge, With a valley ...