THE LOVING HAND OF YAHWEH (song)

 

THE LOVING HAND OF YAHWEH

THE LOVING HAND OF YAHWEH (song)

Click Here For The Song

Click Here For The Bible Study

[Verse 1]
When my heart is overwhelmed,
And sorrow clouds my way,
You remember I am dust,
Yet You love me every day.
Like a father loves his children,
You draw near when I cry;
Your compassion never fails me,
Your mercy never runs dry.

[Pre-Chorus]
You began a work within me;
You will see it through.
Every trial is preparing me
To live and reign with You.

[Chorus]
The loving hand of Yahweh
Is holding on to me;
Working all things for my good,
Preparing me to be
A child born in Your Kingdom,
Made faithful, strong, and true.
The loving hand of Yahweh
Will carry me through.

[Verse 2]
What others meant to harm me,
You can turn it for the good.
Through the fire, faith is strengthened,
And I learn to trust You more.
Every trial builds endurance;
Every tear is known by You.
You are forming righteous character
In everything I go through.

[Pre-Chorus]
You began a work within me;
You will see it through.
Every trial is preparing me
To live and reign with You.

[Chorus]
The loving hand of Yahweh
Is holding on to me;
Working all things for my good,
Preparing me to be
A child born in Your Kingdom,
Made faithful, strong, and true.
The loving hand of Yahweh
Will carry me through.

[Verse 3]
When I stumble, You show mercy;
When I wander, You call me home.
As the east is from the west,
You remove the sins I’ve known.
Your compassion comes each morning;
You delight in showing grace.
When I turn with true repentance,
You receive me once again.

[Bridge]
When I’m afraid, I’ll pour out my heart.
When I am lonely, You are not far.
When I am broken, You hear every prayer;
Yeshua understands me
And meets me there.

You will never leave me.
You will not forsake me.
Nothing in creation
Can take Your love away.
You will never leave me.
Your promise will sustain me.
Through every night of weeping,
Joy will come one day!

[Final Chorus]
The loving hand of Yahweh
Is holding on to me;
Working all things for my good,
Preparing me to be
A child born in Your Kingdom,
Made faithful, strong, and true.
The loving hand of Yahweh
Will carry me through.

[Outro]
This suffering cannot compare
With the glory yet to be.
The resurrection is coming;
Your Kingdom we will see.
You will wipe away all sorrow,
Every heartache, every tear.
The loving hand of Yahweh
Will lead His children there.

The loving hand of Yahweh
Will carry me through.

THE LOVING HAND OF YAHWEH (song)

Click Here For The Song

Click Here For The Bible Study

THE LOVING HAND OF YAHWEH (song)


No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN EVIL DISGUISES ITSELF AS GOOD

WHEN EVIL DISGUISES ITSELF AS GOOD A Bible Study on Deception, the Beast, and Remaining Faithful to Yahweh Key passages: 2 Corinthians 11:13...