Inscribed Upon Your hands (song)
Click Here For The Bible Study
[Verse 1]
In the silence of the morning,
Before the rising sun,
A promise stirred within my heart—
A word from the Faithful One.
Though Zion cried, “You’ve left me,”
Though sorrow filled the land,
Yahweh answered, “I remember—
You’re inscribed upon My hands.”
[Pre-Chorus]
Not written down in fading ink,
Not something time can hide;
Engraved in everlasting love,
Forever by His side.
[Chorus]
I am inscribed upon Your hands,
You will never forget me.
Through every loss and every tear,
Your faithful eyes still see.
When I feel lost and all alone,
Your promise still remains:
“I have not left or abandoned you—
You’re engraved upon My hands.”
[Verse 2]
You remember every heartache,
Every prayer I could not speak;
You have seen me in the darkness,
You have held me when I’m weak.
Though my feelings say I’m forgotten,
Your truth helps me to stand:
I am always there before You,
I’m inscribed upon Your hands.
[Pre-Chorus]
You see what has been broken,
You know what must be healed;
And all that You have promised
Will one day be revealed.
[Chorus]
I am inscribed upon Your hands,
You will never forget me.
Through every loss and every tear,
Your faithful eyes still see.
When I feel lost and all alone,
Your promise still remains:
“I have not left or abandoned you—
You’re engraved upon My hands.”
[Bridge]
You remember every loved one,
You remember every name;
You remember every faithful step,
Every sorrow, every pain.
You are working toward restoration,
According to Your plan;
Preparing us to enter
The Kingdom that will stand.
[Build]
You have not forgotten!
You have not let me go!
Even when I cannot see it,
Your faithful heart still knows.
What You have promised, You will do;
Your purpose will not fail.
Your mercy lasts forever,
And Your love will still prevail!
[Final Chorus]
I am inscribed upon Your hands,
You will never forget me.
Beyond the grief, beyond the night,
Your coming Kingdom waits for me.
Every wound will one day heal,
Every tear will leave my eyes.
You will restore what has been lost
When Yeshua fills the skies!
[Outro]
I am not forgotten,
I am held within Your plan.
Forever in Your memory,
Inscribed upon Your hands.
Hold on, weary heart—
The darkness soon will end.
Yahweh has remembered…
It won’t be long now.
It won’t be long now.
It won’t be long now—
Until restoration comes.
No comments:
Post a Comment