THE TRUTH IS SO COMFORTING (song)


THE TRUTH IS SO COMFORTING

THE TRUTH IS SO COMFORTING (song)
Click Her For The Song

[Verse 1]
They say that you are watching me
From somewhere far above,
That you can see these tears I cry
And every pain I suffer.
But would you truly be at peace
If all my grief were known?
Would Yahweh make you watch me hurt
While you could not come home?

[Pre-Chorus]
No, love would never ask you
To witness all my pain.
Yahweh has gently closed your eyes
Until you rise again.

[Chorus]
The truth is so comforting—
You’re resting peacefully.
You do not see the tears I cry
Or all that troubles me.
No sorrow reaches where you sleep,
No pain can enter in.
The truth is so comforting—
I’ll see you once again.

[Verse 2]
The living know that they will die;
The dead know nothing now.
They do not see the passing years
Or hear our grieving sounds.
Just like a child who falls asleep
And wakes when morning comes,
Your next remembered moment
Will be hearing Yeshua’s voice.

[Pre-Chorus]
He’ll call you from your resting place;
You’ll rise at His command.
The One who holds you in His heart
Will take you by the hand.

[Chorus]
The truth is so comforting—
You’re resting peacefully.
You do not see the tears I cry
Or all that troubles me.
No sorrow reaches where you sleep,
No pain can enter in.
The truth is so comforting—
I’ll see you once again.

[Verse 3]
I miss your voice, I miss your smile,
I miss your warm embrace.
I carry all our memories
That time cannot erase.
But death will never have the last
Or separate us always.
Yahweh remembers everything—
Your laughter and your face.

[Bridge]
Inscribed upon His loving hands,
Not one will be forgot.
Safe within His perfect memory,
Until the sleeping wake.
Then Yeshua’s voice will fill the earth:
“Come forth and live again!”
The graves will open, tears will cease,
And death will meet its end.

[Final Chorus]
The truth is so comforting—
You’re resting peacefully.
You do not see this world of pain
Or all that troubles me.
No sorrow reaches where you sleep;
Your life is safe with Him.
The truth is so comforting—
I’ll hold you once again.

[Outro]
You’re resting now, but not forever;
The grave is not the end.
Yahweh remembers, Yeshua will call—
And we will meet again.
Yes, the truth is so comforting:
We will meet again.

THE TRUTH IS SO COMFORTING (song)
Click Her For The Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHEN EVIL DISGUISES ITSELF AS GOOD

WHEN EVIL DISGUISES ITSELF AS GOOD A Bible Study on Deception, the Beast, and Remaining Faithful to Yahweh Key passages: 2 Corinthians 11:13...