THE PCG DATING COMMITTEE (SONG)

THE PCG DATING COMMITTEE


THE PCG DATING COMMITTEE (SONG)

Click Here For The Song

Click Here For The Letter

[Verse 1]
A few years after losing my wife,
I took a small step back into life.
Met a lady, had a date or two—
Then the church committee came into view!

The minister’s wife had things to say,
And another man to send her way.
My lady said, “This feels all wrong.”
Well, that’s where trouble joined the song!

[Chorus]
Oh, the PCG dating committee,
Making romance mighty tricky!
I thought a date took only two—
Turns out the ministry comes along too!
Bring your smile and a cup of tea,
Then submit your heart for a committee decree!

[Verse 2]
I told the minister, “Now listen here,
Your wife’s advice is getting weird.
My late wife shouldn’t be discussed
To steer this lady away from us.”

He said, “My wife’s my ministry!
Criticize her, you criticize me!
And criticize me—well, there you go—
You’re criticizing God, you know!”

[Chorus]
Oh, the PCG dating committee,
Making romance mighty tricky!
I asked for manners, plain and small—
He made it a heavenly conference call!
From “Please don’t meddle” to the throne—
That’s quite a climb for a dating phone!

[Bridge]
I didn’t ask to change the creed,
Just a little privacy—that’s all I need!
But somewhere in that grand reply,
A simple date became sky-high!

[Final Verse]
Then came the word: “You’re out the door!
Don’t contact us anymore!”
No chance to counsel, no chance to stay—
That’s how they settled my dating day!

[Final Chorus]
Oh, the PCG dating committee,
Making romance mighty tricky!
I went looking for company,
And got dismissed from the PCG!
One little date, one big decree—
Next time, save a table just for three:
Me, my lady…
And some PRIVACY!

THE PCG DATING COMMITTEE (SONG)

Click Here For The Song

Click Here For The Letter

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PCG DATING COMMITTEE (SONG)

THE PCG DATING COMMITTEE (SONG) Click Here For The Song Click Here For The Letter [Verse 1] A few years after losing my wife, I took a small...