When I See My Son Again — Resurrection Morning (song)


When I See My Son Again
For My Son Sterling Moffett


When I See My Son Again — Resurrection Morning (song)


Click Here For The Song

[Verse 1]
The night is long, the grave is still,
I miss you every day.
But Yahweh’s promise holds me close
When words won’t come to pray.
You sleep beneath the quiet earth,
Untroubled by the years.
Until the morning calls you forth,
Beyond these lonely tears.

[Chorus]
When I see my son again,
On resurrection morning,
I’ll hold you in my arms again
As daylight breaks the mourning.
The trumpet sounds, the sleepers rise,
And joy replaces pain.
I’m holding to that promised dawn,
When I see my son again.

[Verse 2]
Yeshua’s voice will call the dead,
And sleeping eyes will wake.
The earth will yield the ones we love,
The bonds of death will break.
The lips once silent sing again,
The weary stand made new.
And all the years I’ve missed you, son,
Will lead me back to you.

[Chorus]
When I see my son again,
On resurrection morning,
I’ll hold you in my arms again
As daylight breaks the mourning.
The trumpet sounds, the sleepers rise,
And joy replaces pain.
I’m holding to that promised dawn,
When I see my son again.

[Bridge]
Until that dawn, in Sabbath rest,
I wait with hope and trust.
The One who formed us by His hand
Will lift us from the dust.

[Outro]
O morning bright, O Kingdom near,
Let death give way to life.
When I see my son again,
No more will we say goodbye.

Click Here For The Song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ordained and Five Dollars

  Ordained and Five Dollars (song) Click Here For The Song I AM AN   ORDAINED MINISTER I was consecrated, that is, set apart and elevated fr...